Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sour Cream or Sunny Boy...

Okay, so this is my first post including a photo. Yay! This is where the fun starts, and hopefully some inspiration...

I made this Sour Cream container (or Sunny Boy container, if you prefer) for one of my early workshops but I still love how it turned out and use this template regularly. I actually CASEd (Copy And Share Everything) this from my lovely upline Maureen - thanks, Maureen! It's really quite simple to make, and there is a tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers which is where I found my instructions. All products used for my version are Stampin' Up! and include:

Cardstock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue

Stamps: Season of Joy, Basic Phrases

Ink: Bashful Blue classic ink

Accessories: Bashful Blue 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Eyelet Border, Scallop Oval and Large Oval punches.

Thanks for visiting, and happy stampin'...

Kylie

No comments:

Post a Comment