Monday, December 21, 2009

Loads of Love For My Boy

I can't believe my baby is turning 2 tomorrow! I know it's a cliche but it really has gone by so very quickly. I made the card below a few weeks ago for a Cyberstamp Challenge and thought it would be a lovely card for my little fellow.


The cyberstamp was for a group of Stampin' Up! demonstrators who belong to a forum called ESAD (Extremely Special Aussie Demonstrators) and I failed miserably :( . I joined in toward the beginning, attempted the first challenge and that was it! In between kids and my SLOW card making I only managed to complete the first challenge, and this is the card. I did have fun making this though...a new stamp set and a colour challenge, yummo!

So, here is the recipe;

Stamps: Loads of Love

Cardstock: Watercolour paper, Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Brilliant Blue, Basic Grey

Ink: StazOn, Certainly Celery

Accessories: Certainly Celery Ribbon (no longer available), Watercolour Pencils, Circle Scissors Plus, Stampin' Write Journaler, Snail adhesive, Stampin' Dimensionals

Thanks for visiting, and happy stampin'...

Kylie

2 comments: