Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Challenge Entry

I'm so excited this morning. I entered my very first cardmaking challenge this week. The challenge is for a forum I belong to called ESAD (Extremely Special Aussie Demonstrators) which is for Aussie and NZ Stampin' Up! demonstrators. I've never been confident enough to enter a challenge before but decided it was time...and I'm so glad I did, because I just found out I won! I'm still don't quite believe it and have to keep checking the e-mail. Thank you to Tanya at ESAD who runs the challenges for choosing my card, it has given my confidence such a boost!

Here is my entry;


Card details:

Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Inspired by Nature, Occasional Greetings

Ink: Old Olive, Regal Rose, Rose Red, Barely Banana, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery

Card: Old Olive, Rose Red, Regal Rose

Accessories: Scallop Border Punch

Cheers,

Kylie


1 comment:

  1. Nice one! Congratulations on the win and the card.

    ReplyDelete